How to Enroll—2017-2018 School Year
Step 1: Submit a DPS SchoolChoice form, ranking CEC Early College as one of your top 5 choices
- School choice forms are due on January 31, 2017 at 3:30pm and may be turned in at any DPS school (we highly recommend submitting the form to your most preferred school).
- You will be notified of your student’s school assignment during the first week of March 2017.
- If your student is assigned to CEC Early College, please complete Step 2.
Step 2: Complete the CEC Early College enrollment requirements—
- Attend orientation night in March
- Submit 3 teacher recommendation letters, along with CEC parent contact information sheet (Due January 31 when you turn in your choice form. Choice form can be turned in a your home school, please send CEC information form to CEC)
- Attend interview with CEC staff (to-be-scheduled in April 2017)
**Please note CEC does not offer an ELA program
Students who do not complete both Steps 1 and 2 may not attend
CEC Early College in the Fall of 2018