In the past week, three brave CEC staff members have taken on the Ice Bucket Challenge. For those of you who missed it or would like to take another look, see Mr. Migliorino, Mr. Miller and of course, our Principal Mr. Springer take a chilling bath for a good cause. Who will be next?? Mr. […]
At CEC you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn career skills and gain industry certifications
- Participate in challenging academic programs
- Take high school and college courses simultaneously
- Earn college credit at no cost
- Gain real world experience
CEC graduates are prepared to:
- Successfully transition to post-secondary education
- Take on entry-level jobs in their area of career specialization
- Enter college and/or career with confidence
- Make good decisions, problem solve and accept responsibility
- Meet the demands of our rapidly changing world
At CEC you will do something real!
CLick the button below to go to our online application. Deadline for 2013-2014 school year is December 7.
Meet Our Staff
With years of teaching and industry experience our academic and career teachers prepare CEC students for success.
Arrange a Tour of CEC
Want to make sure CEC is the right fit for you? Arrange a tour to visit our academic classes and career programs.
CEC Values & Beliefs
- Students learn best with a variety of methods, including multiple avenues to “experience” the learning.
- Students learn best with content connects to future goals
- Students learn best when their voices are valued in the classroom
- Students realize success involves striving through mistakes, which are the “portals of discovery.” (James Joyce)
- Students will receive academic support, leading to independence and interdependence
- Students learn best when they are in a safe and caring environment
- Students learn best with consistent, high expectations.
Latest CEC News & Info
Over the summer, one of our most beloved and long-time teachers, Mrs. Johnston accepted a new job position within the Denver Public Schools. She will no longer be teaching the Fitness Trainer at course CEC. Fortunately for us, we will still see her regularly, but in a different capacity than we are used to. But […]
Thirty-two high school seniors completed work-based experiences this spring semester. They interned in a wide variety of career pathways: Arts, Business, Culinary, Construction, Health, Marketing, Public Safety, and Teaching. Read below to see how the experiences impacted the students’ learning: Noely V.—Planned Pethood Plus My experience at Planned Pethood has been very rewarding to me. […]