There isn’t a feeling quite like graduating from high school and knowing the real world is out there to greet you. With a mixed bag of emotions, CEC Middle College sent its Class of 2013 out into that world on Wednesday as they finished their final classes, walked across the stage receiving diplomas and bid …
At CEC you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn career skills and gain industry certifications
- Participate in challenging academic programs
- Take high school and college courses simultaneously
- Earn college credit at no cost
- Gain real world experience
CEC graduates are prepared to:
- Successfully transition to post-secondary education
- Take on entry-level jobs in their area of career specialization
- Enter college and/or career with confidence
- Make good decisions, problem solve and accept responsibility
- Meet the demands of our rapidly changing world
At CEC you will do something real!
CLick the button below to go to our online application. Deadline for 2013-2014 school year is December 7.
Meet Our Staff
With years of teaching and industry experience our academic and career teachers prepare CEC students for success.
Arrange a Tour of CEC
Want to make sure CEC is the right fit for you? Arrange a tour to visit our academic classes and career programs.
CEC Values & Beliefs
- Students learn best with a variety of methods, including multiple avenues to “experience” the learning.
- Students learn best with content connects to future goals
- Students learn best when their voices are valued in the classroom
- Students realize success involves striving through mistakes, which are the “portals of discovery.” (James Joyce)
- Students will receive academic support, leading to independence and interdependence
- Students learn best when they are in a safe and caring environment
- Students learn best with consistent, high expectations.
Latest CEC News & Info
The CEC Middle College of Denver would like to congratulate the Top Three students of the 2013 graduating class: Sam Beard (#3), Itzamara Pinon (#2) and Daniel Barron (#1). Dosomethingreal.com caught up with them to find out about their plans and what they will take away from their time at CEC. Here’s what they said: …
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein As I make my way towards graduation and a completely new chapter in my life I have taken the time to evaluate the things that have made me who I am today. In high school I have been able to open …