High school is prime time for questioning—who we are, what we want in life and for most students, how is what I am learning going to apply to the real world? For one class at CEC, that question was answered last week by Firefighter Joe Cordova, a CEC alum, who stopped by to speak to […]
At CEC you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn career skills and gain industry certifications
- Participate in challenging academic programs
- Take high school and college courses simultaneously
- Earn college credit at no cost
- Gain real world experience
CEC graduates are prepared to:
- Successfully transition to post-secondary education
- Take on entry-level jobs in their area of career specialization
- Enter college and/or career with confidence
- Make good decisions, problem solve and accept responsibility
- Meet the demands of our rapidly changing world
At CEC you will do something real!
CLick the button below to go to our online application. Deadline for 2013-2014 school year is December 7.
Meet Our Staff
With years of teaching and industry experience our academic and career teachers prepare CEC students for success.
Arrange a Tour of CEC
Want to make sure CEC is the right fit for you? Arrange a tour to visit our academic classes and career programs.
CEC Values & Beliefs
- Students learn best with a variety of methods, including multiple avenues to “experience” the learning.
- Students learn best with content connects to future goals
- Students learn best when their voices are valued in the classroom
- Students realize success involves striving through mistakes, which are the “portals of discovery.” (James Joyce)
- Students will receive academic support, leading to independence and interdependence
- Students learn best when they are in a safe and caring environment
- Students learn best with consistent, high expectations.
Latest CEC News & Info
CEC’s Aspen Challenge Team will take to the stage this weekend to speak about their project and the impact it made on the school and the community. As we wish them luck, please read about some of the things they have been up to over the last eight weeks— Our team addressed Christopher Gandin Le’s […]
Emma Bryant was named an Outstanding Attorney at the recent Colorado Bar Association Mock Trial Competition and she is also a standout student at the CEC Middle College of Denver. Following is what she had to say about her CEC experience, mock trial and her plans for the future. Emma, what classes have you taken […]